National Accounts Controller OOH – Specialist potato Products to Foodservice
REWARDS: 75K Basic, OTE 10%, Plus Car/Allowance and company benefits
LOCATION: National (Birmingham, Manchester, London, Leeds, Bristol, Oxford, Northampton, Nottingham)
Fantastic opportunity to head up a Senior Foodservice sales team with an international market leader
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the global market leaders in potato products to the foodservice sector.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of potato products globally and currently hold a significant market share within Europe.
Established for almost 50 years we have continually proved ourselves to have a strong ranged based on competitive pricing but most of all consistently high quality of produce.
Through our European new product development team we are able to implement an innovative approach to the market both in relation to nutrition and current market buying trends.
Our innovative and forward thinking marketing team allow us to effectively promote our brands across all channels, both independently and in partnership with our clients.
We have demonstrated strong success across the foodservice sector, with particular success in the hospitality sector areas of pub groups, casual dining, contract catering and have ambitious plans to develop this further with the addition of a National Accounts controller.
This is a key position within our commercial structure with responsibility for developing and implementing the strategy to grow our presence within Foodservice group end users across the UK.
You will manage 2 National Account Managers and between yourself and these 2 key team members, manage relationships with existing clients in additional to winning new business.
Our target account base are multi-site foodservice operators, predominantly within the cost sector, and we are seeking an individual able to achieve growth both via the team and individual business development with some of the more prominent accounts.
This person will work to identify key timescales for decisions on contracts relating to our products and ensure that our company is represented in the relevant tendering processes.
We see success in this area as being a joint initiative between sales and marketing functions so you will work.
The successful candidate will be an experience senior sales professional from the Foodservice sector with experience of both Senior Account Management, Business Development and Man management.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate developing National level business at buyer level.
- Candidates must have experience at working for a Foodservice manufacturer promoting brands to Foodservice end user
- Candidates with experience in developing business with pub groups, casual dining, contract catering and hotel group outlets are of particular interest.
- Candidates must have man management experience of National Account Management level candidates within the Foodservice OOH Sector.
- Candidates must be confident in working with contemporary marketing initiatives to support in winning new business – particularly across digital and social media areas.